The base fee of $150.00 includes the following:
- Receiving of your bike at which point you will get an email that it has arrived and in our care.
- Assembly of your bike (be sure to have whomever packs it marks locations of seatpost, bars, stem and anything else relevant to the fit of the bike).
- We will disassemble your bike and pack it in the box or case that it arrived it.
- We will execute shipping arrangements with FedEx to have your bike shipped back to you or the shop of your choice. (If you would like to provide your own return shipping label please read the Shipping and Dead Lines section)
- Pick-ups and drop off have to be done at our store due to a non-competition clause with the other partners. Our store is about ½ way between the airport and the venue. 15 minutes from airport and 15 minutes from downtown.
Return shipping (shipping the bike back to you) is NOT included in the base fee $150.00. See the Shipping and Dead Lines section for details.
Displaying reviews 1
Using Bike Authority's Rev3 Bike Service was a HUGE help in traveling from Austin to Cedar Point. I had a few questions about the logistics and Doug and Sherman were quick to respond. I arrived at CP with my bike setup and ready to go. I came off the run and they had already taken my bike from Transition for disassemble and ship back to Austin. Was such a relief to not worry at all about my bike. Awesome...wish every race had I did out of town had this type of service.