The base fee of $150.00 includes the following:
- Receiving of your bike at which point you will get an email that it has arrived and in our care.
- Assembly of your bike (be sure to have whomever packs it marks locations of seatpost, bars, stem and anything else relevant to the fit of the bike).
- Delivery of the bike to the Race Venue.
- We will secure the bike at our booth until you are required to check your bike into transition. We will need to see your drivers license to release the bike. Consider our booth your home base while at the venue. You are free to leave your bike and gear in our care so you do not have to tote it back and forth from your hotel room our wheel it around while you enjoy the expo.
- We will remove your bike from transition (if we are allowed to enter transition) after the bike portion and transport it back to our shop.
- We will disassemble your bike and pack it in the box or case that it arrived it.
- We will execute shipping arrangements with FedEx to have your bike shipped back to you or the shop of your choice. (If you would like to provide your own return shipping label please read the Shipping and Dead Lines section)
Return shipping (shipping the bike back to you) is NOT included in the base fee $150.00. See the Shipping and Dead Lines section for details.
Displaying reviews 1
Using Bike Authority's Rev3 Bike Service was a HUGE help in traveling from Austin to Cedar Point. I had a few questions about the logistics and Doug and Sherman were quick to respond. I arrived at CP with my bike setup and ready to go. I came off the run and they had already taken my bike from Transition for disassemble and ship back to Austin. Was such a relief to not worry at all about my bike. Awesome...wish every race had I did out of town had this type of service.