The base fee of $150.00 includes the following:
- Receiving of your bike at which point you will get an email that it has arrived and in our care.
- Assembly of your bike (be sure to have whomever packs it marks locations of seatpost, bars, stem and anything else relevant to the fit of the bike).
- We will disassemble your bike and pack it in the box or case that it arrived it.
- We will execute shipping arrangements with FedEx to have your bike shipped back to you or the shop of your choice. (If you would like to provide your own return shipping label please read the Shipping and Dead Lines section)
- Pick-ups and drop off will occur at the venue at the Expo Bike Authority Service Tent. Bikes will be available for pick-up on Friday and Saturday after 1:00pm. Bikes need to be returned to us on Saturday and Sunday by 1:00pm.
Return shipping (shipping the bike back to you) is NOT included in the base fee $150.00. See the Shipping and Dead Lines section for details.
1.) Choose whether or not you would like to add a tune-up to your order
2.) Choose what dollar amount you would like to have your bike insured for when we ship it back to you after the race.
3.) Add the item to your cart.
- If you are shipping more than 1 bike with the same options you may change the quantity while viewing your cart.
- If you are shipping more that 1 bike with different options, i.e. different insurance values add the second one to your cart with the options you would like.
4.) Once you are satisfied with your options and selections proceed to our Secure Checkout.
5.) We strongly recommend that you create an account during checkout so that you make track your status and print any documents that you may need at a later date.
5.) Be sure to print your order confirmation after you have checked out. If you forget you can return to the site and view your order and print your confirmation - provided you created an account.
You must include a copy of your order confirmation with your bike when it ships to us.
- Return shipping (shipping the bike back to you) is an additional fee and can be calculated once you have added your selections to your cart.
- If you would like to provide your own return shipping label (must be included in the box with a copy of your order confirmation) select "Pick Up at Store" during checkout under shipping method and you will not be charged for any return shipping.
- If you choose to provide your own return shipping you will want to decline any return shipping insurance from us and you will be responsible for your own insurance and any claims should any damage occur during shipping.
- We must receive your bike on or before Wednesday August 8th 2018.
- Bikes received after Wednesday August 8th 2018 will be charged a $100.00 expediting fee.
ATTN: USAT Nationals Shipping
7979 Broadview Road
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
Bikes will be available for pick up at our shop 24 hours after we have received your bike!
If you are going to be in town early and would like to pick your bike up from the shop just let us know. We would love to see you.
Read 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Fair price for service
- Great communication
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1
- Great communication
- Fair Price For Service
Using Bike Authority's Rev3 Bike Service was a HUGE help in traveling from Austin to Cedar Point. I had a few questions about the logistics and Doug and Sherman were quick to respond. I arrived at CP with my bike setup and ready to go. I came off the run and they had already taken my bike from Transition for disassemble and ship back to Austin. Was such a relief to not worry at all about my bike. Awesome...wish every race had I did out of town had this type of service.