Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Product details: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
Product details - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights Product details (Front - Ion) - Fits all Ion headlights - Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars Product details (Rear - Flare) - Fits all Flare tail lights - Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Quick Charge USB-to-Micro-USB cable to charge your rechargeable Bontrager lights - Also able to charge most other Micro USB systems - 9 inches/23cm long
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
Product details - Compatible with USB rechargeable Flare taillights and all Ion headlights - Fits handlebars/seatposts 22.2-35mm and Ride Tuned Seatmast Caps - Silicone body with a tooled adjustment clamp diameter - When rotated for a Flare, the bracket is angled to compensate for an angled seat tube - 25g
Blendr is the ultimate integration system for clean and easy installation of lights, computers, and other accessories. Start with a Blendr stem, add the appropriate base, and finish with the Blendr High Ion Light Mount for a clean, flush look that securely holds your Bontrager Ion light above your stem to see and be seen. Key features: - Blendr is an elegant, integrated accessory mounting solution - Provides clean and secure mount for Bontrager Ion headlights - Works with any Blendr-compatible stem and the accompanying base - For use with Blendr bases (Pro, XXX, XXX bar/stem, and select Elite bases)
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Key features: - Securely attaches all Ion lights to bars - Reduces vibration and slippage - Compatible with 22.2-31.8mm diameter bars - Mount rotates left and right for optimal placement
A light that's always there when you need it. - Three-LED headlight with four flash modes - Visibility range: up to 2,000ft or 600m - Batteries and stainless steel hardware included Specifications: - Battery: AAA (LR03) - Not rechargeable - Dimensions: 77 L x 34 W x 44 H (mm) - Waterproof rating: IPX3 - Weight: 150g
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
Set up a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Imjin or Nip to any GoPro mounting option.
Mount the Nip light to an e-Bike that has the specialty Pro Max stem for accessories.
Setup a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Taz to any GoPro mounting option.
Replacement seat post mount for the Tuck e-Bike Taillight. Secure design with non-slip strap ensures light is stationary even in rough, bumpy terrain. - Includes plastic wedge spacers to ensure Tuck mounts at optimum angle for premium visibility
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Aero Post Pad lets you easily attach your Vis 180 taillight to the back of your aero seatpost so you can be fast and visible.
Page 1 of 11 Next page