Flexible Versatite™ mount for Dash, Zot, Dart, Hotrod, Hotshot Micro 2W, Hotshot Pro 200 (flexible mount version; not for Hotshot Pro 200C) systems. Compatible with most handlebars, seat posts, and seat stays including aero styles.
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Product details: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Replacement rubber end plug for the Strip Drive Front, Strip Drive Rear or Strip Drive Pro Rear lights
Replacement rubber end plug for the KTV Front, KTV Rear and KTV Pro Rear lights.
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
Product details - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights Product details (Front - Ion) - Fits all Ion headlights - Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars Product details (Rear - Flare) - Fits all Flare tail lights - Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Quick Charge USB-to-Micro-USB cable to charge your rechargeable Bontrager lights - Also able to charge most other Micro USB systems - 9 inches/23cm long
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
Product details - Compatible with USB rechargeable Flare taillights and all Ion headlights - Fits handlebars/seatposts 22.2-35mm and Ride Tuned Seatmast Caps - Silicone body with a tooled adjustment clamp diameter - When rotated for a Flare, the bracket is angled to compensate for an angled seat tube - 25g
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seat posts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it's time for a recharge. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL Not compatible with omega 300 and sentry aero 260 tail lights.
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Mount your Cygolite bicycle headlight to a variety of GoPro compatible interfaces and third-party mounting options that are compatible with the GoPro interface. - Compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro, and Streak series - Includes adapter piece only
Page 1 of 14 Next page