Bontrager's Interchange Nebula Fenders are genius. After you install them for the first time, they go on/off without tools in seconds. Raining in the morning? Pop 'em on. Sunny on the way home? Take them off. They're made of a light and super-durable polycarbonate material with adjustable,…
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via…
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X…
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with…
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
Axiom's Rearrunner Rear Fender easily installs to your seatpost with a quick-release bracket. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the rearrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic.
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip…
A beefy downtube fender for big tires Planet Bike designed the Big Buck fenders to stand up to all of your fat tire adventures. The downtube-mounted fender’s extra wide 5-inch profile shields your shoes and blocks snow, spray and crud when rolling on your 5-inch wide fatties. It's a beefy fender…
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel. - Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks - Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit - Bolts and lock washers included
Tacky trails and damp roads, they're what dreams are made of. That doesn't mean we want our faces plastered with the muck that comes along with them. Using nothing more than a handful of zip ties, WTB's minimalistic mud guards attach to your fork in less than a minute to keep your vision free of…
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
The Dave's Mud Shovel fender by Portland Design Works is designed specifically for fat bikes. It's extra-long, wide design blocks the snow, water, and sand that you'll be blasting through on your next fat bike adventure, keeping your backside dry. • 6.5-inches wide • 19.5-inches long
- Attaches to seatpost with the included Velcro strap - Adjustable pitch - Dropper post compatible
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the…
SKS's S-Blade rear fender attaches easily to almost any road bike seatpost, protecting you from road spray and letting you ride through the wet.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
You only need a couple of seconds to protect yourself and your bike from wet weather. Planet Bike's Clip-On Fenders are made of a durable all-weather polymer so never again will you come back from a ride with a dirt streak up your back. And, because they're clip-ons, you can easily remove the…