- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Fork crown race for genuine Ritchey headsets - Alloy with 45-degree taper
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
Crown races for Wolf Tooth headsets. - For Wolf Tooth headsets
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
Compression plug for Wolf Tooth headsets. - Compression plug works with steerer tube inner diameters ranging from 23.2mm to 24.2mm
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
$16.00 - $20.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
Add some color and style to your bike build with Precision Headset Stack spacers. Offered in multiple sizes, made proudly in Minneapolis, MN, and laser marked with the stack size on each end, find your perfect fit. - Designed and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA - Fits 1 1/8"" steerers only - Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
Replacement headset uppers from FSA. - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless - Bearing Type: Cartridge - S.H.I.S Upper: IS41 - Upper Stack Height: 8.2
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. - Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2 - UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
$19.99 - $20.99
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
The Sunday BMX headset is a quality headset at an affordable price: period. It offers one of the lower stack heights on the market and uses a Campagnolo standard spec for 1-1/8-inch integrated headsets. - 45º tapered bearings with 41.8mm outer diameter to fit 42mm BMX head tubes - Compatible with Odyssey GTX Gyro, GTX-R, GTX-S and Snafu Mobeus. - Comes with matching 3mm and 5mm spacers - Weight with/without spacers: 2.1/2.3 oz.
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the Classic Drop-In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. Wrapped in our timeless high-polish finish, the Classic Drop-In Upper headset adds that classy detail your bike deserves. - Stack height: 12.5mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Ceramic Hybrid Cartridge (ACB)—Ti Coated - Weight: 79g
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
Add some color and style to your bike build with Precision Headset Stack spacers. Offered in multiple sizes, made proudly in Minneapolis, MN, and laser marked with the stack size on each end, find your perfect fit. - Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - Fits 1 1/8"" steerers only - Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
$24.95 - $39.95
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
$26.99 - $60.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
- Carbon fiber top caps, bolt and steel star nut - Size: 1-1/8" - Color: Black - Weight: 21g
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS44 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 10 mm • Weight: 130 g
Replacement headset uppers from FSA - Internal HS Upper Orbit-Z - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - ZS44/28.6 (36 x 45) - 5.3/13.1mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page