Bike Authority Major League Triathlon Cleveland Shipping
The base fee of $125.00 includes the following:
- Receiving of your bike at which point you will get an email that it has arrived and in our care.
- Assembly of your bike (be sure to have whomever packs it marks locations of seatpost, bars, stem and anything else relevant to the fit of the bike).
- Delivery of the bike to your event the morning of the event.
- We will collect your bike and transport back to our shop.
- We will disassemble your bike and pack it in the box or case that it arrived it.
- We will execute shipping arrangements with an insured carrier to have your bike shipped back to you or the shop of your choice, at your expense. (If you would like to provide your own return shipping label please read the instructions section)
Return shipping (shipping the bike back to you) is NOT included in the base fee of $175.00. See the Shipping and Dead Lines section for details.
1.) Choose whether or not you would like to add a tune-up to your order
2.) Choose what dollar amount you would like to have your bike insured for when we ship it back to you after the race.
3.) Add the item to your cart.
- If you are shipping more than 1 bike with the same options you may change the quantity while viewing your cart.
- If you are shipping more that 1 bike with different options, i.e. different insurance values add the second one to your cart with the options you would like.
4.) Once you are satisfied with your options and selections proceed to our Secure Checkout.
5.) We strongly recommend that you create an account during checkout so that you make track your status and print any documents that you may need at a later date.
5.) Be sure to print your order confirmation after you have checked out. If you forget you can return to the site and view your order and print your confirmation - provided you created an account.
You must include a copy of your order confirmation with your bike when it ships to us, as well as which event you are participating in.
- Return shipping (shipping the bike back to you) is an additional fee and can be calculated once you have added your selections to your cart.
- If you would like to provide your own return shipping label (must be included in the box with a copy of your order confirmation) select "Pick Up at Store" during checkout under shipping method and you will not be charged for any return shipping.
- If you choose to provide your own return shipping you will want to decline any return shipping insurance from us and you will be responsible for your own insurance and any claims should any damage occur during shipping.
- We must receive your bike on or before Wednesday September 6th 2017
- Bikes received after Wednesday September 6th 2017 will be charged a $75.00 expediting fee.
Bikes will be available for pick up the morning of your event at the Bike Authority tent.
If you are going to be in town early and would like to pick your bike up from the shop just let us know. We would love to see you.
Questions, Concerns, Quid Pro Quos:
Monday through Friday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm