- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$25.00 - $26.00
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
- High speed cross-country. Classical tread design with excellent grip
$32.25 - $34.38
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
- Whether you're traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions. - Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes.
$58.00 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$80.00 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Used on very fast and dry trails. Low rolling resistance and minimal weight. Primarily for the use on the rear wheel. Tread design: Fast, flat studs in the tread center good cornering grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders. - Folding Bead - PaceStar Compound - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
A tire favored by professional downhill and enduro riders, Schwalbe's Magic Mary has cast a spell on us. For racing glory, choose the Super Gravity version, as it's much lighter than a classic downhill tire yet with extreme lateral stability and reliable snakebite protection.
Page 1 of 1