Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo over-Torque cranksets with a 30mm spindle.
Park's Master Mechanic Spoke Wrench is an investment-cast workhorse made from the best steel. It's precisely machined, heat treated for hardness, then polished and plated. The result is a smooth, solid-steel spoke wrench that fits your spoke nipples and hand perfectly for easy truing and tensioning and a lifetime of use.
Park's Sprocket Remover/Chain Whip is a shop-quality chainwhip providing excellent leverage and a grip that won’t slip. It features a heavy-duty, heat-treated head, a tough chain held on with hardened bolts and a comfortable, round, vinyl-coated handle that's easy on the hands. This fine tool is compatible with all cassettes and freewheels.
Park's Steel Core Tire Levers make quick work of removing even the most recalcitrant tires. Steel-beaded DH tires? No problem. Brand-new tubeless tires? Piece of cake. These composite-covered steel levers are a bit longer for extra leverage, but not so much that you can't carry them in a jersey pocket or pack. Bring them with you, carry them in your toolbox or use them in your home shop and they'll save you every time.
- Water based foaming degreaser with high solvency and clinging properties - Degreases lubricated parts quickly and effectively - Supplied with extension tube for pinpoint application
Topeak's Mini 9 Pro features 9 precision tools folded into a sleek, machined body. The rigid, high-strength forged aluminum body resists torque during hard use, and its pro-quality hardened steel tools are built to last. An integrated, folding tire lever secures inside the tool body for a streamlined profile. The small size fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag and is the minimal repair solution for long road rides or endurance mountain biking.
Fits all 1/4-inch socket-type torque wrenches for use with the Prestacycle Bicycle Bit Set. Prestacycle's bits cost 1/10 the price of buying socket head sets to meet all the requirements of bicycles. Using bits allows you to perform initial installation with Prestacycle's reversible mini ratchet – then leave the bit inside the job – remove the mini ratchet – and connect your torque wrench onto the bit to finish final tightening.
$3.25 - $8.99
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
Includes two soft plastic replacement faces for The Hammer.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
$5.99 - $9.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Page 1 of 22 Next page