Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
$4.04 - $7.78
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
- Tire plug refill pack for Crankbrothers Cigar Tool Plug Kit + CO2 Head
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
This dual-sided brush is specifically designed for cleaning hard-to-reach areas of the bicycle drivetrain. The long, stiff bristles of the GSC-3 are narrow enough to reach between the gears of tightly-spaced modern cassettes, while the slim contoured end is capable of picking grit and grime out of tight spaces such as derailleur pulley wheels.
$5.99 - $9.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$5.99 - $6.00
The new B-gap adjustment tool is simple and easy to use, allowing for a quick set up experience. Small enough to be able to pack in your ride bag or stash in your toolbox for repeated use, it is also industrially recyclable if you find you no longer have use for it. This is the most precise tool for setting up and adjusting your drivetrain.
Adapt your older Pedro's grease injector to new grease tubes; items 6315031, 6215031, & 6195031. Fits into grease injectors with 9/16-20 UNF threads. Compatibility: - New adapter offers precise fit on Pedro's grease tubes: 6315031-Pedro's Grease - 6215031-White Grease (EU) - 6195031-Bio Grease 2.0 (EU) Without Adapter Grease Injector Fits: - 6205031-Syn Grease + - Older Pedro's grease tubes - Other tubes with 9/16-20 UNF thread.
RockShox, 00.6815.066.020, Reverb post bleed tool
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Replacement Parts for Pedro's Chain Tools. - Includes two pins made from heat-treated S2 Tool Steel, one brass pin retention nut, and one stainless steel ball bearing. Pins and pin retention nut fit the following tools: - 6460350-Pro Chain Tool (Pre-2008) - 6460360-Pro Chain Tool 2.0 - 6460320-Apprentice Chain Tool 1.0 - 6460321-Apprentice Chain Tool 1.1 - 6460322-Shop Chain Tool Ball bearing fits the following tools: - 6460322-Shop Chain Tool - 6460332-Pro Chain Tool 3.2 - 6460340-Tutto Chain Tool (limited 2021 units) - 6460341-Tutto Chain Tool II
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
$6.70 - $23.99
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
Park Tool's Derailleur Clutch Wrench is a small, thin wrench with 5.5mm and 3mm openings designed to fit the rear derailleur clutch tension adjuster on Shimano XT, SLX, Deore, Saint and Zee rear Shadow Plus (+) derailleurs and all previous Shadow Plus models.
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
Page 1 of 25 Next page